Software as a Service
Skype for Business offers a 337% three year risk-adjusted ROI, with a payback period of 12 months, and delivers savings of €365 per employee over a 3 year period.
(Source: Forrester Research - Lync 2013 Total Economic Impact study)
Strencom Hosted Skype for Business
Strencom's Hosted Skype for Business offers Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). A centralised Unified Communications & Collaboration solution that is fully featured, easily scaled and offering both resilience and flexibility.
Because this is delivered as a service it can be up an running in hours, instead of months. Many organisations who have tried to provision Skype for Business On-Premises don't beleive that we can have it running in hours. And its not just the basic functions; we can provide full functionality including Enterprise Voice - Challenge us to deliver Hosted Skype for Business to your business in hours.
For a full list of features and benefits of Skype for Business Unified Communications, go to our Microsoft Skype for Business UC Page.
Hosted Skype for Business Features
- Up and running in hours - including full Enterprise Voice (not available on Office 365)
- Microsoft Skype for Business , hosted in Strencom's fully resilient data centre.
- Built according to Microsoft best practices, using familiar Microsoft Windows, SQL and Skype for Business .
- Secured and scaled with best of breed load-balancers and firewalls.
- Software resiliency to mirror hardware resiliency.
- Integrated Skype for Business SIP trunk to Strencom's cost effective voice network for PSTN termination.
- Inbound geographic specific DDI's.
Contact Strencom today to discuss the options for Hosted Skype for Business.