Lo-Call 1890 92 43 92
Cloud Connect - MPLS
at a glance
According to a recent report by Frost & Sullivan, companies are paying up to 38% more for their WAN than they should be. And by using a Multi-Network Operator, such as Strencom, to manage your WAN, these companies can achieve the savings.
Strencom Cloud Connect offers connectivity, cloud services and leading security for Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions.
Connectivity consists of services across many platforms, including Fibre, Ethernet, FTTx, Enterprise Wireless, Private ADSL, Private 3G and many more.
Cloud Services are provided as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), using the trusted VMware platform, allowing for total flexibility of the solution.
Security solutions include Managed Firewall, Web Content Filtering and virus protection which are all part of the Strencom Cloud Connect solution.
Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding multi-site environment, Cloud Connect delivers a cost effective solution, and takes away all the heartache of managing your network, by outsourcing connectivity, monitoring, management and security.
If your company has a BIP or MPLS network from another provider, then its likely that Strencom Cloud Connect will reduce your costs by as much as 40% to 60%. Contact Strencom to discuss our WAN Audit service, which will monitor all your network connections over a period of 4 weeks. Following this monitoring you will be presented with a comprehensive report on the status of your network usage.
features & benefits
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) across the complete network
- Security: Private IPVPN's are not Internet connected by default, and therefore avoid all the security and access risks associated with an IPSec VPN.
- Managed Security which allows management of all content in and out of the network, which in effect outsources all your security to Strencom.
- Cloud Computing: Strencom offer a wide range of "Infrastructue as a Service" Cloud computing services within the network all at a fixed low cost, and with little or no capital outlay.
- Monitoring: 24x7 or 9x5 pro-active monitoring of all your sites. We call you if a site goes down or if there is a problem, and keep you updated on progress of the fault/repair throughout the duration of the issue.
- Strencom Portal: We give access to the Strencom portal, which allows access to fault reporting 24 hours a day. Access to traffic information on all connections is also available online, 24 hours a day.