Construction / Engineering
Strencom Next Generation Network (NGN) - Fibre
The Strencom NGN is designed for Wholesale Telecoms Operators and Medium to Large Enterprises that require the absolute best available service for connecting their HQ's and large Branch Offices. Its is a high bandwitdh, low latency service and scalable beyond almost any requirements. Simply put, there is no other service type that is as reliable and secure as NGN Ethernet.
The service is delivered on fibre all the way to your cabinet on a 10Gb bearer, and can scale in bandwidth from 10Mb to 10Gb. Strencom have interconnects to our Core Cisco Network to over 20 operators in UK & Ireland, and so we can provide wide coverage for this solution, without you having the pain of managing and dealing with multiple operators. Strencom pro-actively monitor and manage all the operators, so you dont have to.
- Fibre presentation on a physical GigE port
- Traffic based Class of Service (CoS)
- Reduced cost / increased capacity
- Scalable from 10Mb to 10Gb (1000Mb) – Bandwidth on Tap
- Reliable – carrier grade IP & MPLS network; highly reliable forwarding
- Better performance for bandwidth intensive applications
- Smoother video, high quality voice, reliable data transfer
- Multiple VLAN’s available using 802.1q trunking
- Frame size up to 9000 bytes - Jumbo Frames
- Class of Service (CoS) and Quality of Service (QoS) traffic profiles available.
- Per VLAN Delivery to Wholesale Licensed Operators (UK & Ireland)
Contact us today to find out what managed service is best suited for your business requirements.